Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

This is a scam.I ordered 3 jerseys November 20.

They are refusing a refund offering an exchange for guys that I do not want. They would then be out of stock on that and are offering a key chain for $110 merchandise. They obviously have no intentions of fulfilling orders. Do not order.

This is a complete scam. I have had email exchanges with Jessica and we are going nowhere. I am now in the mess of having to go through my credit card company for a refund. They have no inventory.

They set up a fake shipping tag and do not ship. This is a scam. This is a scam.

This is a scam.This is a scam.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $104. This person is overall dissatisfied with NFLFootballShop. the best about nflfootballshop shipping service from NFLFootballShop was what they offered. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about NFLFootballShop.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Sport category for more informed decision or compare NFLFootballShop to other companies on our site.

Comments