NFLFootballShop - Received Wrong Jersey- Told to Pay for replacement
November 2015, I ordered a Deion Sanders jersey but received a Patriots #21 jersey for someone Ive never heard of. I never contacted anyone.
July 2016, ordered another Deion Sanders jersey and received an Ezekiel Elliot jersey....an understandable mistake since they are both Cowboys #21. Emailed customer service at "Jessica@dosomebiz.com" After a few peaceful exchanges of order confirmations and pictures of the incorrect jersey, "Jessica" admitted her fault, and apologized.
To make it right, she said she would send me a name plate for me to sew on over the incorrect name. I told her I don't sew, and I'm not comfortable paying someone else to sew it on, considering I've paid full price for an assembled jersey....twice. Then she said, she would make me the correct jersey if I gave her $20, and she gave me her Western Union account. (real name Tingting Gao) When I said I wasn't paying for this jersey a third time, this began a string of 10 emails all saying the same thing. "It costs us money to make this jersey and ship it. We don't make enough profit to do this for free." I offered to send her the incorrect jersey back at her shipping expense and she said no.
After enough back and forth, I'm done trying to get my jersey and I'm done fighting this lady over who should pay for the remake of the jersey. There are several other places to get knock off jerseys on a budget....don't waste your time with this site. They can't process an order and they don't fix their mistakes.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Received wrong order
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "I was working out and my cable snaped not by fault of mine , it is not a smooth cut the wires ripped apart, im only a 120 pounds I..."
- " I purchased the Jawbone UP3 fitness tracker in April of 2016 and had a great experience with it for five months. Great app. Did everything as promised. Then in..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "Our flight to Cleveland was one of hundreds canceled out of Denver the weekend before Christmas..."
- "I baught my son a star wars tablet for Christmas. When we took it out of the package it had a tiny nick in the screen. We didnt think much..."
- "My DR Horton built home is less than 2 years old at the time of this post. Less than 1 year after my home was finished the driveway has..."