NFLFootballShop - Received Wrong Jersey- Told to Pay for replacement
November 2015, I ordered a Deion Sanders jersey but received a Patriots #21 jersey for someone Ive never heard of. I never contacted anyone.
July 2016, ordered another Deion Sanders jersey and received an Ezekiel Elliot jersey....an understandable mistake since they are both Cowboys #21. Emailed customer service at "Jessica@dosomebiz.com" After a few peaceful exchanges of order confirmations and pictures of the incorrect jersey, "Jessica" admitted her fault, and apologized.
To make it right, she said she would send me a name plate for me to sew on over the incorrect name. I told her I don't sew, and I'm not comfortable paying someone else to sew it on, considering I've paid full price for an assembled jersey....twice. Then she said, she would make me the correct jersey if I gave her $20, and she gave me her Western Union account. (real name Tingting Gao) When I said I wasn't paying for this jersey a third time, this began a string of 10 emails all saying the same thing. "It costs us money to make this jersey and ship it. We don't make enough profit to do this for free." I offered to send her the incorrect jersey back at her shipping expense and she said no.
After enough back and forth, I'm done trying to get my jersey and I'm done fighting this lady over who should pay for the remake of the jersey. There are several other places to get knock off jerseys on a budget....don't waste your time with this site. They can't process an order and they don't fix their mistakes.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Received wrong order
You May Also Like
- "I first bought a Shade Tech canopy tent at Home Depot in 2015. A year later, it ripped during a bad thunderstorm. Understandably, I decided to buy a new one..."
- "I ordered a tinker motor dirt bike, was delivered on Oct. 28,2014 by 2GO but i returned it the next day because it was defective, i requested for a full..."
- "This is a fantasy league football site, and I have been a part of it for the better part of 9 years, and I have never had a problem. Matt..."
- "NOTE > Complaint And All Documents Available Upon Request ..."
- " 11/1/2016 My story, my run in with the Lifeline Wireless Program (On-going) On October 27, 2016 I walked to my local store, one block away. I am disabled with some mobility problems,..."
- "A couple weeks ago purchased washer & dryer. They said they will call to inform time of delivery. The day of delivery was was December 26th 2014. It turns out..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."