NFLFOOTBALLSHOP.US scammed me

5 of 7 NFLFootballShop reviews

My friend purchased a Christmas present online for me so I decided to do the same. She sent me the link to the jersey she wanted and I bought it and thought everything would be okay.

I got a confirmation e-mail not from nflfootballshop.us but from globefastpay.com saying that they took out money from my card that I gave but amount can change due to the foreign exchange rate. So my email said i was charged $ 46.49, then on my card statement it said $ 49.43, which I accepted because it did say the amount can change.

Then suddenly i got charged another 1.48 transaction for international fees. OK, what pissed me off was that first the amount can change which it did change an additional $3.00. which was okay because I got a warning saying it could change. But then another 1.48 without any warning? I shouldn't have surprise charges, for all I know they can charge me 20 times for charges for who knows what!!!

THey provided an email if I had any questions "cs@globalccpay.com" and guess what, I clicked on it and e-mailed them TWICE and my email got sent back. That was when I started freaking out. I looked them up on websites and their website is very unsafe!!

I called my bank and filed a claim. I really hope this website shuts down. They don't even have a contact number!!! How am I supposed to e-mail them if their e-mail gets sent back to me and I can't even call them, this screams scam to me!! I had to order a new card just in case they have my card info.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
5 of 7 NFLFootballShop reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 10, 2015 #1076565

Such a scam I have been emailing them, I have gotten responses but you can tell this its not a legit website. They sent me a tracking number after days of harrassing them. Then the website to track is asking for a verification code which I was NOT provided. it's some *** stealing from people . I am so upset !!!!!

Dec 07, 2015 #1075451

Was your bank able to help you in anyway? I have the exact same problem and am currently disputing the charge with my bank hoping they can cancel the transaction.

Dec 07, 2015 #1075237

Sorry I forgot to add that I got no shipping confirmation since December 2 and right now its December 9.

Dec 10, 2015 #1076697

total SCAM....Just open my third claim with the bank. Keep a check on your account they'll charge your account again.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to NFLFootballShop. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about NFLFootballShop.
Filing a new complaint about
×