My friend purchased a Christmas present online for me so I decided to do the same. She sent me the link to the jersey she wanted and I bought it and thought everything would be okay.
I got a confirmation e-mail not from nflfootballshop.us but from globefastpay.com saying that they took out money from my card that I gave but amount can change due to the foreign exchange rate. So my email said i was charged $ 46.49, then on my card statement it said $ 49.43, which I accepted because it did say the amount can change.
Then suddenly i got charged another 1.48 transaction for international fees. OK, what pissed me off was that first the amount can change which it did change an additional $3.00. which was okay because I got a warning saying it could change. But then another 1.48 without any warning? I shouldn't have surprise charges, for all I know they can charge me 20 times for charges for who knows what!!!
THey provided an email if I had any questions "firstname.lastname@example.org" and guess what, I clicked on it and e-mailed them TWICE and my email got sent back. That was when I started freaking out. I looked them up on websites and their website is very unsafe!!
I called my bank and filed a claim. I really hope this website shuts down. They don't even have a contact number!!! How am I supposed to e-mail them if their e-mail gets sent back to me and I can't even call them, this screams scam to me!! I had to order a new card just in case they have my card info.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Game Dan Bailey Womens Jersey
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had an order for about $1200 in different items. I had 2 of the "hunting" 556 5rd mags on the order. I was getting ready for a..."
- "I first bought a Shade Tech canopy tent at Home Depot in 2015. A year later, it ripped during a bad thunderstorm. Understandably, I decided to buy a new one..."
- "I go to planet fitness in the early am hours. I have noticed a incline in garbage all over the gym. There were 5 water bottles and a bunch of..."
- "My wife is a flight attendant of a major US Airline, so we travel to France and other countries often on vacation. When we return a rental car, in..."
- "I wish would have done research prior to having transplanted hair. I probably wouldn't have acted on desperation of wanting fuller hair. I not only lost more hair than i..."
- "I purchased my PetPlan dog plan on June 9, 2009, pre-paid for quarterly coverage and was charged after the 24 hour hold on June 10, 2009. A few weeks later..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."