4.0

As many of the other commenters stated, I placed an order after an ad popped up on FB.I placed the order on Nov.

17, 2015 and was VERY leary of the purchase when immediately upon placing the order I got a fraud alert from Chase. Dumb that I didn't cancel the order right then, I realize this now, but I left the order alone. Unlike many other reviewers, I did receive my order. I order a women's XL Brady jersey and what I received is basically a women's small, medium at best.

I do have to say, the jersey itself is beautiful!!! Shocking, I know, but it's great quality. No screen printing, all sewn patches, it really is a thing of beauty. Unfortunately, I can't wear it as it is VERY small.

I have been emailing back and forth with "Jessica" trying to get a refund, and I can already see, this will be going no where. I originally paid $15 for shipping on the order, and in one of her replies, she's telling me to just keep the shirt and try to sell it as returning it would be costly and time consuming! Whhhhat? Is she for real?

I just received the latest email from her a few moments ago, and she says "can you cover the shipping cost $25 and then we ship you a new one". Hello...does she really expect that I'm going to pay $40 in shipping, Lord have Mercy...NO WAY! Not really sure what's going to be the end result to this, but if you're reading this, learn from all of our mistakes...don't order from this fraudulent site. Good luck to anyone else who ends up down this path!

Looks like I'm gonna be stuck with this jersey...so if your a Pats fan, and you'd like to buy it from me, just let me know!LOL :)

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with prices and selection and stated that there is a room for improvement of that this website is a scam. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of jersey. NFLFootballShop needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jersey in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at NFLFootballShop.

Comments