San Antonio, Texas
1.2K views
2.5

I purchased an NFL jersey on what looked like NFLshop.com from my phone.It seemed like a great deal on Black Friday and it was too good to be true.

I received a confirmation email from globefastpay.com with an Order No. and a Payment No.

I tried to track the shipment on NFLshop.com with no success so I called the NFLshop customer service and was told they do not use a third party to process payments.I called my credit card company and immediately stopped payment on the transaction.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "scam site" of nfl jersey and associated monetary loss in the amount of $60. NFLFootballShop needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nfl jersey in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at NFLFootballShop.

Had an Experience with NFLFootballShop?

Comments

Hi my husband ordered a jersey for my son and it came in its really nice but all the stuff about the China transaction is correct. i just went back to order a few more now you guys have me rethinking this maybe he just got very lucky the first time around.

I ordered a super cheap jersey and three t shirts on cyber Monday and my account was immediately charged ($7 more than what I was told) and I've yet to receive it. Email for the company is bogus....sucks!

Was you bank able to credit the money back to you once you disputed the transaction? I am currently in the same situation

to Anonymous #1076306

Not yet they are doing a investigation. I will know on the 17th. But someone emailed me from nflfootballshop.us and asked me to be patient that the product I ordered will be there soon.

to Anonymous #1076308

Go to contact us at the top of the website and see what kind of response you get.

to Anonymous #1078205

I got a similar response saying that my order should arrive within two weeks. my bank is also in the process of investigating the claim.

Don't feel bad I got screwed too. Tryed to contact and go to website and no response and website is no longer there.

This exact thing just happened to me! I'm very upset...does anyone know if I will actually receive this replica jersey? ...Or do they just take your money and you never receive anything?

#1072079

Same thing here.Saw the really great deal on a Salute to Service jersey.

couldn't pass up the great price.

3 days later still nothing from either site.i guess i gotta do the same thing and get this cancellation process started.

I'm going through the same thing.I tried to email them with the contact email and the email doesn't even exist!!

I didn't even realize it was a fake site until it said China on my bank account.Hopefully this gets resolved for the both of us with our money back!!!